Looking For Afforable Video Animation To Boost Your Results?
Check out this sweet little character that Linear Creative brought to life in just a couple of days! Her name is Avery and she was a big help at a recent fundraising luncheon for Providence House, a crisis nursery in Cleveland, Ohio.
Avery had her 15 minutes (okay one minute) of fame explaining to a live audience how they could “Text To Give” on their smartphones. Her cheery disposition, childlike movements, and adorable voice won over the hearts of attendees and encouraged them to give in real time. After the luncheon, Avery made her social media debut on Facebook where she had nearly 800 views.
Adding video animation to your marketing mix will not only help you break through clutter, but it’s an effective way to engage your audience. Consider this:
- Animation brings your story to life in an imaginative way
- Animated characters can help you strike the right emotional tone
- Animation is affordable (there are no actors, location logistics, or video equipment needed)
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (EyeView)
- Online video accounts for nearly 75% of all online traffic (KPCB)
- Four out of five consumers believe demo videos are helpful (Animato)
- 48% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy in the next year (Hubspot)
- Animated videos can be easily updated (no reshooting necessary)
- Animation is a great way to upgrade your infographics
Whether you’re looking to solicit, sell, tell, train, or explain, adding animation to your video content can help produce dramatic results. Call Mike Counselman in our office at (216) 741-1533 if you’d like to discuss putting our animation experience to work for you.