Social Media Marketing
Social Media Strategies For Every Budget
Just as our clients vary by type and size, so do their social media marketing needs. We offer flexible plans tailored to fit everyone from the do-it-yourselfer to larger organizations that require complete platform management.
Pick A Plan
One-Time Startup For Beginners
New to social media or intimidated by the process? Don’t worry, we’ll help get you set up and feeling like a pro in just ONE DAY with one-on-one, in-person training. You’ll learn by doing and feel confident to begin managing all your sites on your own.
- One-on-one, in-person setup of some or all social media business accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, Snapchat); includes populating “Profile” and “About” sections, linking accounts for advertising, security settings
- One-on-one, in-person training: navigating admin panels, posting (text, photos, captions, links, videos, events, location check-in); linking, tagging, tweets and retweets
- Professionally designed horizontal cover photo for each page (prepared in advance of training session)
- Intro to types of paid Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn ads
- Content advice
- Keywords and hashtags advice
- Tips to integrate your website
- Basic insights
- Audience building tips
- Facebook reviews, Google reviews
- Credentials login document
- Leave-behind guide
- Continued email or phone support
Monthly fee, varies by number of accounts and activity
Looking for an experienced social marketing team to handle it all? We manage multiple platforms for many of our clients, saving them valuable time so they can focus on running their business. We’ll integrate your social media with your other marketing efforts, keeping you up to date on the results.
- Setup of some or all social media business accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, Snapchat); includes populating “Profile” and “About” sections, linking accounts for advertising, security settings
- Identify business goals and determine benchmarks
- Choose the best channels
- Research the competition
- Content strategy, research, and development of posts and paid ads
- Calendar and budget
- Professionally designed headers for each page (updated quarterly and for special events / promotions)
- Paid ad placement and tracking
- Branded images and design templates
- Infographics and illustrations
- Scheduling and regular posting
- Website integration recommendations
- Audience building, audience engagement
- Stock photography as needed
- Analytics and reporting
Why Social Media?
Today’s marketers need to be active on social media channels to be relevant. Why? Because it’s where their audiences are spending an increasing amount time multitasking and making decisions.
Just absorb these current facts*:
- Adults 18+ spend an average of just over 25 hours weekly on social media
- Generation X (ages 35 to 49) spend the most time on social media – almost 7 hours per week
- Millennials (ages 18 to 34) spend just over 6 hours per week on social media
- Females spend 25% of their online time on social media; males spend 19%
Integrating Social Media With Your Other Marketing Efforts.
Social media marketing is a powerful tool, but to maximize its effectiveness it must be synchronized with all your other activities.
- Make sure you have linked social media icons on your website.
- Utilize social share buttons on your website.
- Use social videos on your website.
- Got an event? Build excitement leading up to it on social media, go live once you’re there, and post images and results after.
- Dedicated landing page? Use social media sites to drive traffic.
- Discount or promo? Put it on social media to convert users to purchases.
- Have a unique presentation? Promote your slide show on social media.
- Webinar planned? Use social media to attract attendees.
- Want better customer loyalty? Monitor client comments, encourage them to share positive experiences, conduct a survey.
- Need volunteers? Recruit them on social channels.
- Need to build up your customer email base? Build an email opt-in form on Facebook.
- These are just some examples, there are so many more way to integrate!
Let's Start Something new
We understand that every project is unique and may have custom needs. Fill out the form below and we will get back to you with an estimate based on your specific needs and goals. You can also give us a call right now at 440.799.4325 and we will be happy to discuss your project!